Request More Information
Copperloy is a nationwide leader for the highest quality of loading dock equipment and yard ramps. We have a strong presence in the state of Florida, providing yard ramps which are safe, efficient, heavy duty and durable, sure to meet the needs and specifications of nearly any business, facility or operation. We also have yards ramps available for rent in Florida and used yard ramps as well.
Where to Find Yard Ramps in Florida
Our presence throughout the state of Florida ensures that no matter where you are, will be able to provide you with quick, low-cost shipping and delivery, and hassle-free service should anything be needed down the line. From Miami to Orlando, Jacksonville to Tallahassee, Tampa and St. Petersburg to the Keys and everywhere in between, Copperloy is there for you and your business.
- Our mobile, or portable yard ramps give the forklift easy access to trucks and loading docks alike. Since they are easy to maneuver they can be useful in most loading and unloading conditions, especially when room is tight and a truck can’t access the loading dock.
- Deep overlap of ramp frame at the high end assures that the ramp rests firmly on the carrier body or dock floor. Our portable yard ramps have eight foot long safety chains and hooks to provided added security and increase safety. When correctly rigged, chains join the yard ramps and vehicles into a single unit.
- Hydraulic hand pump quickly adjusts the top end of yard ramps to align with the bed of the vehicle or loading dock. That means you have the can precisely align the yard ramp after moving it. The handle is stored out of the way when not in use.
- The yard ramps have smooth side plates that enclose all working components and protect them from possible damage from other equipment.
- Our mobile yard ramps are only 30″ long. Because the end plate is shorter than the wheelbase of most fork lift trucks, front drive wheels can reach high traction grating on the ramp while rear wheels are still on the ground. The portable yard ramp approach plate is beveled from the underside to provide a smooth ground-level entry, eliminating jolts and bumps when fork trucks travel on and off the ramp.
- Safety curbs (7″ on steel ramps and 7″ on aluminum ramps) prevent accidental runoff. Exclusive hollow section design and patented box frame construction take the stress of heavy loads and the extra strain of cargo breakout.
- (Standard on all mobile ramps). Premium 23″ tires, ideal for use in most applications. Air inflated tires create a cushion effect on irregular or bumpy surfaces. Solid Filled Tires- (Option on all mobile ramps) Ideal in applications where sharp debris could puncture a pneumatic tire.
- (Standard on steel container ramps). Provides dependable means of positioning the ramp into place from one truck to another. When not in use the sleeve is conveniently stored on the side of the yard ramp. Not intended for long distance towing.
- Optional. Provides dependable hitch for towing convenience and safety. The towbar attaches to the lower end of the ramp and is used for long distance moving.
Copperloy has more than 50 years of experience, and everything we produce is proudly American made. We also have experience working across all types of industries.
Consumer and dealer pricing available.
Custom Manufacturing Florida
We also provide custom steel manufacturing in Florida. There’s no project too large, too unique or too complex for our team of engineers. Our expert in-house team will help you throughout the entire process, from conception and design, to production, with state of the art equipment and capabilities. We can custom engineer to meet just about any specification and for just about any piece of material handling or loading dock equipment, including yard ramps.