Request More Information
Yard Ramps in Missouri from Copperloy
Copperloy has been an industry leader for high-quality and dependable loading dock equipment for more than 50 years. We’re proud to be an entirely American made manufacturer. We take pride in serving businesses looking to get ahead by increasing their versatility and productivity, with the help of our durable and rugged material handling equipment.
Buy Missouri Yard Ramps
Today, Copperloy’s gear is offered for distribution across the country. That includes being accessible to all types of businesses throughout the state of Missouri. From Kansas City, to St. Louis, Springfield, to Columbia, and all stops in between, you’ll be able to enjoy quick, low-cost shipping with our products. Our yard ramps are built to last and will stand up to any task.
We offer a wide range of different types of loading dock equipment and a great selection of yard ramps in various sizes and specifications.
Copperloy also has a huge custom steel fabrication and manufacturing facility. We showcase a 70,000 sq. ft. facility filled with state-of-the-art, high tech equipment, and expert engineers who are ready to create unique custom solutions for your operation.
- Our mobile, or portable yard ramps give the forklift easy access to trucks and loading docks alike. Since they are easy to maneuver they can be useful in most loading and unloading conditions, especially when room is tight and a truck can’t access the loading dock.
- Deep overlap of ramp frame at the high end assures that the ramp rests firmly on the carrier body or dock floor. Our portable yard ramps have eight foot long safety chains and hooks to provided added security and increase safety. When correctly rigged, chains join the yard ramps and vehicles into a single unit.
- Hydraulic hand pump quickly adjusts the top end of yard ramps to align with the bed of the vehicle or loading dock. That means you have the can precisely align the yard ramp after moving it. The handle is stored out of the way when not in use.
- The yard ramps have smooth side plates that enclose all working components and protect them from possible damage from other equipment.
- Our mobile yard ramps are only 30″ long. Because the end plate is shorter than the wheelbase of most fork lift trucks, front drive wheels can reach high traction grating on the ramp while rear wheels are still on the ground. The portable yard ramp approach plate is beveled from the underside to provide a smooth ground-level entry, eliminating jolts and bumps when fork trucks travel on and off the ramp.
- Safety curbs (7″ on steel ramps and 7″ on aluminum ramps) prevent accidental runoff. Exclusive hollow section design and patented box frame construction take the stress of heavy loads and the extra strain of cargo breakout.
- (Standard on all mobile ramps). Premium 23″ tires, ideal for use in most applications. Air inflated tires create a cushion effect on irregular or bumpy surfaces. Solid Filled Tires- (Option on all mobile ramps) Ideal in applications where sharp debris could puncture a pneumatic tire.
- (Standard on steel container ramps). Provides dependable means of positioning the ramp into place from one truck to another. When not in use the sleeve is conveniently stored on the side of the yard ramp. Not intended for long distance towing.
- Optional. Provides dependable hitch for towing convenience and safety. The towbar attaches to the lower end of the ramp and is used for long distance moving.
Call our friendly customer service team at 800.321.4968 to learn more about how you can get started today. See for yourself why Copperloy is the leading choice for yard ramps.
Consumer and dealer pricing available.
Custom Steel Manufacturing
Copperloy has a 70,000 sq. ft. facility and an in-house team of expert engineers who are ready to create a custom, tailor-made solution for any particular problem or specification. From initial concepts and design, through project completion, we’ll get the job done and create an ideal match for your needs.