Request More Information
Buy High-Quality Yard Ramps in Texas from Copperloy
Copperloy has been an industry leader for loading dock equipment for more than 50 years. All of our products are made in the USA and we have experience serving all types of businesses and industries. You can depend on our rugged, durable equipment and the expert craftsmanship that our gear showcases.
Texas Loading Dock Equipment from Copperloy
Copperloy has a nationwide distribution network, which includes a presence in Texas. Whether you’re in Houston, or Dallas, San Antonio, or Austin, El Paso, or Corpus Christi, or any corner of the state, you’ll be able to receive quick and affordable shipping. Our equipment can hold up to the harsh demands of the Texas climate, from scorching high heat in the summer, to severe storms, and more.
We produce a wide range of material handling equipment, highlighted by our versatile portable yard ramps, dock-to-ground ramps, and truck or forklift ramps. All of our gear is feature-rich and is available in various sizes, weight capacities, and other specifications.
- Our mobile, or portable yard ramps give the forklift easy access to trucks and loading docks alike. Since they are easy to maneuver they can be useful in most loading and unloading conditions, especially when room is tight and a truck can’t access the loading dock.
- Deep overlap of ramp frame at the high end assures that the ramp rests firmly on the carrier body or dock floor. Our portable yard ramps have eight foot long safety chains and hooks to provided added security and increase safety. When correctly rigged, chains join the yard ramps and vehicles into a single unit.
- Hydraulic hand pump quickly adjusts the top end of yard ramps to align with the bed of the vehicle or loading dock. That means you have the can precisely align the yard ramp after moving it. The handle is stored out of the way when not in use.
- The yard ramps have smooth side plates that enclose all working components and protect them from possible damage from other equipment.
- Our mobile yard ramps are only 30″ long. Because the end plate is shorter than the wheelbase of most fork lift trucks, front drive wheels can reach high traction grating on the ramp while rear wheels are still on the ground. The portable yard ramp approach plate is beveled from the underside to provide a smooth ground-level entry, eliminating jolts and bumps when fork trucks travel on and off the ramp.
- All of our heavy duty yard ramps are constructed of High Strength steel for superior strength. Grating bearing bars are thick for durability in the roughest of applications. Bars are spaced 1″ apart to resist clogging of debris and to insure al all-weather high traction running surface.
- Safety curbs (7″ on steel ramps and 7″ on aluminum ramps) prevent accidental runoff. Exclusive hollow section design and patented box frame construction take the stress of heavy loads and the extra strain of cargo breakout.
- (Standard on all mobile ramps). Premium 23″ tires, ideal for use in most applications. Air inflated tires create a cushion effect on irregular or bumpy surfaces. Solid Filled Tires- (Option on all mobile ramps) Ideal in applications where sharp debris could puncture a pneumatic tire.
- (Standard on steel container ramps). Provides dependable means of positioning the ramp into place from one truck to another. When not in use the sleeve is conveniently stored on the side of the yard ramp. Not intended for long distance towing.
- Optional. Provides dependable hitch for towing convenience and safety. The towbar attaches to the lower end of the ramp and is used for long distance moving.
When you’re ready to invest in the type of high-quality loading dock equipment that will help your business get ahead, then it’s time to choose Copperloy. Call our team at 800.321.4968 for the best yard ramps in Texas.
Consumer and dealer pricing available.