Request More Information
Yard Ramps in West Virginia from Copperloy
Copperloy’s high-quality, industry leading loading dock equipment is available across the entire country. Thanks to our nationwide distribution network, that includes West Virginia. Whether your business is in Charleston, Morgantown, Huntington, or anywhere else, Copperloy is here to help.
We know that West Virginia businesses need rugged and dependable equipment that will hold up to harsh demands. Our gear is up to the challenge of the wear and tear that comes with daily operation.
Find West Virginia Loading Dock Equipment
Thanks to our convenient and accessible locations, you will enjoy affordable and quick delivery of our products across West Virginia.
Copperloy produces an array of different material handling equipment. This is highlighted by our collection of portable yard ramps, dock-to-ground ramps, and truck and forklift ramps. All of our products are feature-rich. You’ll have your choice of various sizes and capacities, as well as either steel or aluminum.
- Our mobile, or portable yard ramps give the forklift easy access to trucks and loading docks alike. Since they are easy to maneuver they can be useful in most loading and unloading conditions, especially when room is tight and a truck can’t access the loading dock.
- Deep overlap of ramp frame at the high end assures that the ramp rests firmly on the carrier body or dock floor. Our portable yard ramps have eight foot long safety chains and hooks to provided added security and increase safety. When correctly rigged, chains join the yard ramps and vehicles into a single unit.
- Hydraulic hand pump quickly adjusts the top end of yard ramps to align with the bed of the vehicle or loading dock. That means you have the can precisely align the yard ramp after moving it. The handle is stored out of the way when not in use.
- The yard ramps have smooth side plates that enclose all working components and protect them from possible damage from other equipment.
- Our mobile yard ramps are only 30″ long. Because the end plate is shorter than the wheelbase of most fork lift trucks, front drive wheels can reach high traction grating on the ramp while rear wheels are still on the ground. The portable yard ramp approach plate is beveled from the underside to provide a smooth ground-level entry, eliminating jolts and bumps when fork trucks travel on and off the ramp.
- Safety curbs (7″ on steel ramps and 7″ on aluminum ramps) prevent accidental runoff. Exclusive hollow section design and patented box frame construction take the stress of heavy loads and the extra strain of cargo breakout.
- (Standard on all mobile ramps). Premium 23″ tires, ideal for use in most applications. Air inflated tires create a cushion effect on irregular or bumpy surfaces. Solid Filled Tires- (Option on all mobile ramps) Ideal in applications where sharp debris could puncture a pneumatic tire.
- (Standard on steel container ramps). Provides dependable means of positioning the ramp into place from one truck to another. When not in use the sleeve is conveniently stored on the side of the yard ramp. Not intended for long distance towing.
- Optional. Provides dependable hitch for towing convenience and safety. The towbar attaches to the lower end of the ramp and is used for long distance moving.
Take advantage of our reputable, friendly customer service and call Copperloy today at 800.321.4968. We’re confident we can help you get started with our industry leading loading dock equipment in West Virginia.
Consumer and dealer pricing available.
Custom Steel Manufacturing
Copperloy has a 70,000 sq. ft. facility and an in-house team of expert engineers who are ready to create a custom, tailor-made solution for any particular problem or specification. From initial concepts and design, through project completion, we’ll get the job done and create an ideal match for your needs.