Copperloy is the only name you need to know when you want high quality and dependable yard ramps in Maine to hold up to all of the harsh weather and conditions not only in the worst of the winter months, but all throughout the year. No matter what industry you’re in, we have the material handling and loading dock equipment you need to get the job done quickly, easily and safely.
Copperloy Yard Ramps Available in Maine
We have locations for distribution, shipping and servicing throughout the state of Maine. That means quick and low-cost shipping, hassle-free service if it’s needed, and a variety of additional benefits ensure that your business continues running smoothly.
Our range of yard ramps and loading dock equipment available in Maine is extensive. This includes our collection of industry-leading yard ramps, including mobile ramps, dock to ground ramps, truck ramps, and forklift ramps. We also offer an array of additional material handling equipment as well, and everything is available in numerous sizes, specifications, capacities and styles.
- Our mobile, or portable yard ramps give the forklift easy access to trucks and loading docks alike. Since they are easy to maneuver they can be useful in most loading and unloading conditions, especially when room is tight and a truck can’t access the loading dock.
- Deep overlap of ramp frame at the high end assures that the ramp rests firmly on the carrier body or dock floor. Our portable yard ramps have eight foot long safety chains and hooks to provided added security and increase safety. When correctly rigged, chains join the yard ramps and vehicles into a single unit.
- Hydraulic hand pump quickly adjusts the top end of yard ramps to align with the bed of the vehicle or loading dock. That means you have the can precisely align the yard ramp after moving it. The handle is stored out of the way when not in use.
- The yard ramps have smooth side plates that enclose all working components and protect them from possible damage from other equipment.
- Our mobile yard ramps are only 30″ long. Because the end plate is shorter than the wheelbase of most fork lift trucks, front drive wheels can reach high traction grating on the ramp while rear wheels are still on the ground. The portable yard ramp approach plate is beveled from the underside to provide a smooth ground-level entry, eliminating jolts and bumps when fork trucks travel on and off the ramp.
- All of our heavy duty yard ramps are constructed of electroforged serrated steel for superior strength. Grating bearing bars are 2 1/4″ thick for durability in the roughest of applications. Bars are spaced 1″ apart to resist clogging of debris and to insure al all-weather high traction running surface.
- Safety curbs (7″ on steel ramps and 7″ on aluminum ramps) prevent accidental runoff. Exclusive hollow section design and patented box frame construction take the stress of heavy loads and the extra strain of cargo breakout.
- (Standard on all mobile ramps). Premium 23″ tires, ideal for use in most applications. Air inflated tires create a cushion effect on irregular or bumpy surfaces. Solid Filled Tires- (Option on all mobile ramps) Ideal in applications where sharp debris could puncture a pneumatic tire.
- (Standard on steel container ramps). Provides dependable means of positioning the ramp into place from one truck to another. When not in use the sleeve is conveniently stored on the side of the yard ramp. Not intended for long distance towing.
- Optional. Provides dependable hitch for towing convenience and safety. The towbar attaches to the lower end of the ramp and is used for long distance moving.
Call Copperloy today at 800.321.4968 to learn more about our Maine yard ramps and loading dock equipment, and to get started today with our custom steel manufacturing.
Consumer and dealer pricing available.
Custom Steel Manufacturing
We work with companies in Maine for custom steel manufacturing services, including custom manufacturing yard ramps for high capacity specifications. We’ll be able to produce any type of equipment or gear that you need to get the job done. No matter how seemingly difficult the challenge is, we’ll come up with the perfect solution.