Mechanical Edge of Dock Levelers
Easy Operation with Dual Extension Spring Lift Assist
Mechanical edge of dock levelers from Copperloy will offer your company and facility greatly enhanced productivity and efficiency. All of our manual dock leveler models are built to be as durable as possible, offering consistent results, quick and easy operation, and very little need for ongoing maintenance.
Dual-extension, spring-lift assist aids in proper positioning of your mechanical loading dock leveler. Our edge of dock levelers offer an unparalleled combination of features and functionality:
- Working range of 5 inches +/- the dock level
- Robotic welding for the utmost in quality and consistency
- Dual extension spring lift assist provides easy operation
- Available options include bumper sizes, lip styles and sizes, in-board handle assembly and more
- Easy operation by pulling back the handle to lift over the dock height, and then pushing to position the lip onto the truck floor
With a total of 12 different models available, mechanical loading dock levelers from Copperloy come in 20,000 lb. or 30,000 lb. capacities; 12.5″ or 14″ projections; and 66″, 72″, 78″ and 84″ widths. Of course, we also provide custom in-house engineering and manufacturing, so if you’re unsure if there’s a match, we’ll provide you with a tailor-made product to get the job done.