Copperloy’s edge of dock levelers can be easily converted into hydraulic edge of dock
levelers with the addition of our hydraulic power unit. With a hydraulic EOD, you’ll be able to greatly enhance productivity, efficiency and overall capabilities, all while reducing stress and injury for employees.
With our hydraulic power unit, you’ll get a hydraulic pump, motor and cylinder, all housed in a single bracket for easy wall mount installation. There are multiple voltages available, you will still be able to utilize the lift assist extension springs, and of course, in the event of an unexpected power failure, the edge of dock levelers will still be able to function with mechanical operation.
All of our edge of dock levelers are high quality, durable and safe, built to require minimal maintenance while offering quick and easy operation. There are 12 different models to choose from, including 20,000 lb and 30,000 lb capacities, widths ranging from 66″ up to 84″, and 12.5″ or 14″ projections.
Copperloy also has an expert in-house engineering team, so we’ll be able to custom design and manufacture anything to meet your specific needs and circumstances. Whether supplied factory direct or in the aftermarket, any Copperloy Edge of Dock Leveler can be converted from a mechanical unit to a hydraulic powered unit in little time.
Hydraulic EOD Downloads
- The hydraulic pump, motor and cylinder are housed on a single bracket for easy wall mount installation.
- In the event of a power failure, the cylinder arm can be disconnected from the ramp plate bracket allowing the unit to be mechanically operated.
- Lift assist extension springs remain on our hydraulic edge of dock levelers.
- All Copperloy EOD’s are supplied with an activation handle, as it also doubles as a safety maintenance strut.
- 115/230 volt, single phase (standard)
- 230/460 volt, three phase (available)