Copperloy offers aluminum and steel yard ramps
Copperloy specializes in providing the perfect yard ramp to match customer needs. Our industrial yard ramps are for sale in steel or aluminum options. We pride ourselves in heavy duty, durable yard ramps that can take what you throw at them. Whether you’re looking to maximize your space and productivity with portable yard ramps, or you need heavy duty loading dock ramps , our ramps can safely and reliably handle the loads you work with. You can trust in our high quality products. We manufacture yard ramps in the US and have them for sale via a nationwide distribution network.
Call Copperloy today at 800.321.4968 or contact us for more about our yard ramps.
Consumer and dealer pricing available.
Learn more about our different yard ramps:
Mobile yard ramps are portable ramps that can be moved and are perfect for a wide variety of uses. Click the button to learn more about why they’re so useful, especially in tight spaces, or where a tuck might not be able to get to the load dock or for pairing with a portable platform.
Dock to ground ramps are perfect for connecting your raised loading dock to the ground. This allows small trucks, forklifts and other equipment to be easily brought up into the loading dock. Click to learn more about these great yard ramps.
Forklift ramps are great heavy duty ramps that forklifts can easy and safely traverse. What’s also great is that there are hookups for the forklift to move the ramp as well. Safety at a loading bay or yard is crucial. Learn more here.
Truck ramps will make unloading a semi-truck a breeze! Especially when there isn’t access to a raised loading area or when there isn’t room for the tuck to back into a loading bay. These ramps will easily increase efficiency. Learn more about them and their specifications here.
Yard Ramp Specifications
Copperloy yard ramps have a capacity range from 16,000 pounds to 30,000 pounds, are 36-feet long and available in widths of either 70 or 84 inches. The height can be adjusted with a hydraulic pump allowing for 37 inches to 65 inches. All yard ramps have steel side curbs to help prevent runoff. They are also constructed with steel serrated grating allowing for high traction, durability and to allow snow and rain to fall through.
You’ll also find a wide selection of dock to ground loading dock ramps – capacities range from 12,000 to 25,000 lbs, with either 20 or 30-foot lengths, widths of 70, 84 or 96 inches, and height ranges of 37 to 60 inches, or in some cases, 22 to 38 inches.
Larger yard ramps and custom sizes for unique or hard to find specifications are always available as well. With our in-house engineering team and manufacturing facility, we’ll be able to help you with tailor-made solutions.
Yard Ramp Downloads
Yard Ramp Features
- Copperloy yard ramps have an 8 foot level off feature which gives hand trucks and forklifts easy access to onto trucks, loading docks and platforms. This makes for a very stable yard ramp.
- The 15 inch lip is designed to overlap the yard ramp frame so that it rests firmly on the truck carrier body, dock floor or platform. Our yard ramps come with eight foot long safety chains as well. These provided added security and increased safety. Chains join the yard ramp, attaching the unit into a safer entity when correctly rigged.
- The hydraulic hand pump adjusts the top of the yard ramp quickly and easily. This helps with the aligning of the what you’re connecting the ramp to, whether it be the bed of a vehicle, a platform or a loading dock. It makes aligning the yard ramp a very precise effort. Aligning and positioning yard ramps can be very difficult with some ramps, but not with the Copperloy Yard Ramp, we turn it into a process that is very simple. Even better, the handle is stored out of the way when not in use and which means it’s always in reach.
- Smooth side plates or curbs are standard on our yard ramps. They enclose all working components while also protecting them from possible damage from other equipment.
- A 30″ yard ramp needs to be designed and engineered right! Our yard ramps have an end plate is shorter than the wheelbase of most fork lift trucks. This way front drive wheels can reach high traction grating without a problem while rear wheels are still on the ground. The yard ramp plate comes standard with beveling from the underside. This helps to provide a easy and smooth ground-level entry. It also eliminates jolts and bumps as the fork lifts travel on and off the ramp with or without a load.
- High Strength steel is standard on all of our yard ramps. They help to make them more durable, stronger and to achieve a heavy duty ramp that stands up to abuse. Grating bars are constructed for durability in the roughest of applications. Bars spacing is 1″ apart to allow snow, rain and other debris to fall through. The serrated grating helps to insure an all-weather, high traction running surface.
- 7″ safety curbs are standard on all steel yard ramps while 7″ safety curbs are standard on all aluminum yard ramps. The side curbs help prevent accidental runoff. Patented box frame construction and exclusive hollow section design take the stress of heavy loads and the extra strain of cargo.
- Pneumatic tires are standard on all yard ramps. They are premium 23 inch tires and are ideal in most applications. All yard ramps are standard with air inflated tires which creates a cushioning effect on rough or bumpy surfaces. Optional are solid filled Tires. These are ideal in applications where sharp debris could puncture a tire.
- The positioning sleeve is standard on all steel yard ramps, if you’re interested in getting a positioning sleeve on an aluminum yard ramp, please call us. The positioning sleeve is used to move the ramp with a forklift. The sleeve is easily stored on the side of the ramp when not in use. It should be noted that it is not intended for long distance towing but for moving short distances in a loading area.
- As an additional option we can provide a towbar. A towbar is a hitch that allows for towing the yard ramp further distances. The towbar attaches to the lower end of the ramp.