The industry-leading, durable and heavy duty yard ramps from Copperloy are available for purchase in Arizona. Copperloy produces a wide range of loading dock equipment, including mobile yard ramps, dock to ground ramps, truck and forklift ramps, and more. We have a large range of loading dock equipment and can custom manufacture any material handling equipment, including yard ramps to meet specific requirements.
Find the right yard ramp in Arizona with the help of Copperloy
The scorching heat of the Arizona sun can lead to serious damage to the run of the mill loading dock and material handling equipment that is all too common. That’s where the quality, durability and ruggedness of Copperloy yard ramps come into play. We have more than 50 years of experience, and all of our products are proudly made in America.
- Our mobile, or portable yard ramps give the forklift easy access to trucks and loading docks alike. Since they are easy to maneuver they can be useful in most loading and unloading conditions, especially when room is tight and a truck can’t access the loading dock.
- Deep overlap of ramp frame at the high end assures that the ramp rests firmly on the carrier body or dock floor. Our portable yard ramps have eight foot long safety chains and hooks to provided added security and increase safety. When correctly rigged, chains join the yard ramps and vehicles into a single unit.
- Hydraulic hand pump quickly adjusts the top end of yard ramps to align with the bed of the vehicle or loading dock. That means you have the can precisely align the yard ramp after moving it. The handle is stored out of the way when not in use.
- The yard ramps have smooth side plates that enclose all working components and protect them from possible damage from other equipment.
- Our mobile yard ramps are only 30″ long. Because the end plate is shorter than the wheelbase of most fork lift trucks, front drive wheels can reach high traction grating on the ramp while rear wheels are still on the ground. The portable yard ramp approach plate is beveled from the underside to provide a smooth ground-level entry, eliminating jolts and bumps when fork trucks travel on and off the ramp.
- All of our heavy duty yard ramps are constructed of High Strength steel for superior strength. Grating bearing bars are thick for durability in the roughest of applications. Bars are spaced 1″ apart to resist clogging of debris and to insure al all-weather high traction running surface.
- Safety curbs (7″ on steel ramps and 7″ on aluminum ramps) prevent accidental runoff. Exclusive hollow section design and patented box frame construction take the stress of heavy loads and the extra strain of cargo breakout.
- (Standard on all mobile ramps). Premium 23″ tires, ideal for use in most applications. Air inflated tires create a cushion effect on irregular or bumpy surfaces. Solid Filled Tires- (Option on all mobile ramps) Ideal in applications where sharp debris could puncture a pneumatic tire.
- (Standard on steel container ramps). Provides dependable means of positioning the ramp into place from one truck to another. When not in use the sleeve is conveniently stored on the side of the yard ramp. Not intended for long distance towing.
- Optional. Provides dependable hitch for towing convenience and safety. The towbar attaches to the lower end of the ramp and is used for long distance moving.
With Copperloy yard ramps on your side, you’ll increase the capabilities of your facility, improve efficiency and profitability, and also increase workplace safety, as well. We have a presence throughout Arizona that enables low-cost, quick, hassle-free shipping to your facility, as well as servicing should there ever be any issues. Some of the locations for distribution of our yard ramps include Phoenix, Tucson, Scottsdale and more.
Call Copperloy today at 800.321.4968 for more information on our high quality loading dock equipment, yard ramps, and to learn about how we may be able to help you with completion of a custom steel manufacturing project.
Consumer and dealer pricing available.
Custom Steel Manufacturing in Arizona
Additionally, Copperloy provides cutting-edge custom steel manufacturing in Arizona as well. Our engineers will craft a tailor-made solution with your exacting specifications and needs to help you gain an edge on the competition. That kind of custom design and build job extends to yard ramps as well. Yard ramps can have unique weight requirements and we design ours to be durable and heavy duty.