Where to buy Kentucky Yard Ramps from Copperloy
Copperloy is a well-known industry leader for producing yard ramps and material handling equipment of all kinds. Regardless of your industry or specific challenges, we’ll have a product and solution for you. Plus, with an expert team of in-house engineers and a high-tech 70,000 sq. ft. manufacturing facility, we can craft custom-made solutions to match any specification or circumstance.
Copperloy’s loading dock equipment is available all across the country. Since our items are available in stock, you’ll be able to take advantage speedy, affordable shipping. Whether you’re in Louisville, Lexington, or Frankfort, you can count on Copperloy.
All of our gear is rugged, dependable, and built to last. Our huge product range includes portable yard ramps, dock-to-ground ramps, forklift ramps, truck ramps, and more. Specific models are also available in a multitude of sizes and capacities, either aluminum or steel.
You’ll quickly see that our products will help increase your productivity and efficiency and add to your overall capabilities. Our versatile solutions will also provide a safer work environment.
- Our mobile, or portable yard ramps give the forklift easy access to trucks and loading docks alike. Since they are easy to maneuver they can be useful in most loading and unloading conditions, especially when room is tight and a truck can’t access the loading dock.
- Deep overlap of ramp frame at the high end assures that the ramp rests firmly on the carrier body or dock floor. Our portable yard ramps have eight foot long safety chains and hooks to provided added security and increase safety. When correctly rigged, chains join the yard ramps and vehicles into a single unit.
- Hydraulic hand pump quickly adjusts the top end of yard ramps to align with the bed of the vehicle or loading dock. That means you have the can precisely align the yard ramp after moving it. The handle is stored out of the way when not in use.
- The yard ramps have smooth side plates that enclose all working components and protect them from possible damage from other equipment.
- Our mobile yard ramps are only 30″ long. Because the end plate is shorter than the wheelbase of most fork lift trucks, front drive wheels can reach high traction grating on the ramp while rear wheels are still on the ground. The portable yard ramp approach plate is beveled from the underside to provide a smooth ground-level entry, eliminating jolts and bumps when fork trucks travel on and off the ramp.
- Safety curbs (7″ on steel ramps and 7″ on aluminum ramps) prevent accidental runoff. Exclusive hollow section design and patented box frame construction take the stress of heavy loads and the extra strain of cargo breakout.
- (Standard on all mobile ramps). Premium 23″ tires, ideal for use in most applications. Air inflated tires create a cushion effect on irregular or bumpy surfaces. Solid Filled Tires- (Option on all mobile ramps) Ideal in applications where sharp debris could puncture a pneumatic tire.
- (Standard on steel container ramps). Provides dependable means of positioning the ramp into place from one truck to another. When not in use the sleeve is conveniently stored on the side of the yard ramp. Not intended for long distance towing.
- Optional. Provides dependable hitch for towing convenience and safety. The towbar attaches to the lower end of the ramp and is used for long distance moving.
Take advantage of our friendly, helpful customer service and call Copperloy today at 800.321.4968. We want to get you started with our material handling equipment or custom fabrication services.
Consumer and dealer pricing available.